The thought of The Holy Land still Lingers in My Mind..and Heart

Hubby and I chatted again while he was waiting for an important phone call.
We cant just stop talking about our trip.How we are blessed with the opportunity to go to the Holy Land together as husband and wife.With Lil one in tow...

The first time I went it was 1984.I was young. I lost my grandpa there.
Second time I went it was in 1997.I was anak dara terhangat di pasaran...hee hee...
That was the year I ask God,If there is a jodoh for me,percepatkanlah ia...:)
Then I met hubby in 1999.

Hubby went first time in 2001 when I was heavily pregnant with Lil one. So this is hubby's second trip and mine 3rd..
We are happy to say that we bersyukur to be able to do our umrah together.Deep from our heart,we are grateful .

I will try find pictures from the first trip...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day