Cleaning day

Friday 17 april 2009

We woke up quiet late this morning and rushed to send lil one to school.Luckily she wasnt that late.
Then hubby said he wanted to try minum pagi at a place near our house.So we went.Ok la not bad.I had nasi pagi pagi boleh?Then suddenly I felt the urge to poo big time.We rushed home.
After that sembang with him for a while and then we fell asleep.So tired coz we slept quite late last night...

Upon waking up I saw the clock it was 10.40 am...Oh no...I never do this on normal days you know.I guess my body is still adjusting to our time again.

Hubby went off for Friday Prayers and I started cleaning.

While cleaning I thought about books.I so want to go to the bookshop and get books. Religious books.
I stumbled on a book yesterday at hubby's friends house.It is such a good book title "SOLAT"...Everything we want to know is in there...Told him to ask his sister where she got the book from.And for the first time in my life I saw a Quran with Malay translation word by word.I was so engrossed reading em last night and I want to have that Quran..So going to do some research about it and get it quick.

Yesterday at MPH I bought another buku DOA.I am going to start using it .

Dah masuk waktu ..
Later adios

Comments

jabishah said…
Salam Mommy,Ibu,...,

Would love to know more about your experience. How old is your little one? How did he/she cope with the ibadah?
Salam
Jabishah,


My little one is not little anymore thats what we call her:)She's turning 8 this year and she amazed me with her strength and energy doing her umrah : tawaf and saei .We finished at around 4am and she's the youngest of us all.My dad was so proud of her.

And at HARAM she simply loves going to the masjid and pray and reading the quran with me.She also berdoa after finishing her prayers.
Once in a while I will ask her what she prayed for..Everytime her answer will be this,"I prayed for me to be a good girl,daughter and also a mobile phone"...hmmm..

At first I was worried pergi sana bawak anak but overall she was fine.
kita tawakal and berserah pada Allah ,alhamdulillah semua ok:)

Popular posts from this blog

March

clean freak wannabe

day 12