Decision made
As I felt funny after coming back not covering my head,I have been wearing scarf since Day One we arrived.Hubby said its alright .So I love the scarf on my head..Learning sikit sikit I know this might sound silly to some people but I am just not ready to pakai tudung litup tu.
Hubby said kalau nak belajar pakai,try dulu with scarf,jangan terus pakai tudung coz takut nanti kalau tak selesa nak buka tudung tu dah malukan?Ye betul tu hubbs...Actually I tak malu dengan manusia but I realised one thing Manusia ni judgemental.We should be only afraid of God I believe so.
Thanks for not forcing me into something or anything pun for that matter...Thanks also for always listening to what I have to say.For example when I wanted to put on the scarf on my head he listened.He didnt make any silly or hurtful comment.Thanks for that.
I am ever so grateful to Mom and Dad for saying beautiful things when they saw me with my scarf.They gave me encouragement.Its a big step I know.
Now I understand why one of our malaysian artiste covered up after coming back from her Haj.I understand.
* I know my postings might sound so emo but this is what I feel *
Hubby said kalau nak belajar pakai,try dulu with scarf,jangan terus pakai tudung coz takut nanti kalau tak selesa nak buka tudung tu dah malukan?Ye betul tu hubbs...Actually I tak malu dengan manusia but I realised one thing Manusia ni judgemental.We should be only afraid of God I believe so.
Thanks for not forcing me into something or anything pun for that matter...Thanks also for always listening to what I have to say.For example when I wanted to put on the scarf on my head he listened.He didnt make any silly or hurtful comment.Thanks for that.
I am ever so grateful to Mom and Dad for saying beautiful things when they saw me with my scarf.They gave me encouragement.Its a big step I know.
Now I understand why one of our malaysian artiste covered up after coming back from her Haj.I understand.
* I know my postings might sound so emo but this is what I feel *
Comments