I'm being me?
I managed to shower her at my sisters house.And fed the kids spaghetti goreng.After that my sister sent the kids for their mengaji and I came home.
Now I 'm trying to clean my house .I need to sort out clothes yang tak terkira banyaknya.
I told hubby this morning we need to sedekah sikit lah baju baju yang masih elok and yang tak pakai.
Not worth keeping baju and make a mess of our wardrobe sedangkan kalau kita sedekah,orang susah sure happy dapat baju elok kan?
I will wait for them to come home and then get the lil one ready .We're suprising her a visit to her "girls cousins" house...She's been asking about them since last Sunday when we arrived from Haram.
Bet she's going to have fun tonight:)
Now I 'm trying to clean my house .I need to sort out clothes yang tak terkira banyaknya.
I told hubby this morning we need to sedekah sikit lah baju baju yang masih elok and yang tak pakai.
Not worth keeping baju and make a mess of our wardrobe sedangkan kalau kita sedekah,orang susah sure happy dapat baju elok kan?
I will wait for them to come home and then get the lil one ready .We're suprising her a visit to her "girls cousins" house...She's been asking about them since last Sunday when we arrived from Haram.
Bet she's going to have fun tonight:)
Comments