It is Thursday.As we got back on Sunday,I automatically didnt want to layan my body sangat.Let it get back to normal but this morning I missed the alarm clock and my body ache like nobody's business.

Is it Jet lag?I guess so because mak and ayah said they're feeling better today.
I guess my body aching because of the fall i had before leaving for umrah.Sekarang baru terasa sakit because when that thing happened I prayed hard to god,please let it be nothing because I am going for my umrah.Alhamdulillah there,no pain except the first day i felt feverish.After a good sleep,i was ok,syukur.
Everything was fine,I dapat menunaikan umrah and menyerah diri pada Allah sepenuhnya.

Balik sini,thursday ni sakit nya ya amat menyakitkan but luckily I thought of the habbatussauda .Alhamdulillah it work

Now I am getting the lil one ready.After Maghrib hubby wants to meet up with his bestfriend

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March

clean freak wannabe

day 12