Ibadah Journey
On the day of departure,we woke up early,I made breakfast,last minute packing,mandi taubat,mandi musafir ,berzikir and trying to act cool.
I dunno everytime when I'm about to leave on a long or short journey,I get anxious.Nervous.
Especially this last trip because we were heading to Saudi.
After semua dah siap, before memijakkan kaki keluar dari pintu rumah,Hubby recited Doa Keluar Rumah@Musafir.
We drove ourselves to meeting point at my siblings house.Upon reaching there everyone was like you know quiet,panic,relax,nervous.We were served breakfast and nescafe.
Then before leaving the house,My sister's hubby recited the Doa again.He was sobbing reciting the doa and that made us all sobbed too...So sedih.
Grandma's drivers sent us off to the airport.
After we took the left turning from Tropicana heading towards KLIA,cars jammed,not moving,and we thought oh no we might be late for boarding, and then as the car moved very slowly,we realised that drivers on our side were looking at an accident on the other side of the highway.We saw a lorry and a Naza and we thought oh god,d damage looks like it killed everyone instantly...i didnt think of the accident until today 16/4/09 I stumbled at someones blog and read about that accident on that particular day...I'm so sad to read it.Eventhough I dont know the person who died but I saw the wreckage.Astaghfirullah.
While checking in our luggages and getting our boarding pass,hubby's brother dropped by to send us off...Chatted for a bit and the we proceeded to the departure gate.Everyone was with a hand luggage in tow...with the kids feeling excited wanting to go first...Some went down the escalator ,the rest went down on the lift.
At the immigration,we queued family by family.Muhrim by muhrim.
Settled that,we headed for the train to go to the sattelite building but suddenly my brother in law heard the announcement that they have changed the gate for boarding.
We went to look for the surau to perform our zohor and Jamak.
We took turns going in to pray coz one of us had to jaga the handluggages...
Upon boarding the plane,we all started berzikir and then we fell asleep....
To be continued....
Continuation :
Before reaching Miqat I woke up from sleep.I saw lil one sleeping and my youngest nephew also asleep.
At Miqat kita semua kena berniat ihram.I think it was about 45 minutes before arriving Jeddah.
Sampai di Jeddah,semua keletihan .We all went down the staircase to the ground but Ayah and Mak had the priviledged of going down the lift.We waited for them about a few minutes and then the ladies rushed to the toilet .Upon seeing the toilet Ada antara kami yang tak terbuang apa yang patut buang.After that we all queued up family by family at the immigration.It was a breeze.* I remember those years,it was such a long queue*
We walked out from the arrival hall and then there was this police who asked for our passports.Can you imagine how we all felt?They said it was their procedure..for the agent to handle it.So our Guide said to walk up to the coaster and wait there..We all walked in semi darkness to the coaster..We waited there for quite a while.Then our muttawif said we are ready to go.We started our journey with bacaan Doa..and lepas tu bertalbiyah..."Labaikallahummalabaikk" Labaikallasharikalakalabaik"....
We stopped at the so called R n R to have something to eat.I went to see whats there to eat but imagine at the fast food area, they have these cowboy door and like a room.There fits one table and four chairs.So there were no space for me to sit ,I went back into the coaster.Anyway I had to be in there because some of the kiddos were sleeping.
Masa dok dalam coaster tu datanglah beberapa kanak kanak meminta sedekah.
I was sitting inside and the coaster driver told them to go away.
Ustaz di sana ada kasi tau,"Susah jugak nak memberi to these people because once you keluar duit,ramai yang datang out of no where"
So after everyone dah kenyang,we proceeded our journey to Tanah Haram...Imagine what we felt inside...berdebar,anxious,excited,takut,happy...untuk menjejakkan kaki ke Tanah Haram sekali lagi.Kali ni pergi dah dewasa sangat dah...
Talbiyah all the way there...And to see Makkah Al Mukarammah terang benderang ,as we were reaching the Hotel...The ustaz said," Kita udah sampai" "Hotelnya dengan Masjidil Haram 50m aje"....We all went like "Awww,bersyukurnya kita dapat menjejaki kaki lagi ke sini".
It just took a while for the ustaz to check us in.He came back to us with keys to our rooms.We were all situated on the same floor cuma Ayah and Mak jauh sikit kat corner.
Dah masuk bilik,bags sampai...we masuk toilet ambil wudhu...tak boleh nak baring baring because kita dalam ihram.So we gathered everyone outside the room.We proceeded downstairs and led by our mutawwif...jalan tapak demi tapak ke Masjidil Haram..
Masuh masjid,simpan kasut satu tempat..Hubby reminded me...Jangan terus terus tengok Kaabah...Pandanglah ke lantai dulu.We sempat minum Air Zam Zam dulu then we melangkah maju ke depan...Hubby said bila dah sampai depan tangga nak turun tu as you jenguk ke Kaabah, ucaplah "ALLAHUAKBAR" 3times .
I felt so emo at that time.Lil one did what I did too..
We proceeded to do our Tawaf...7 round dengan hati yang penuh syahdu,insaf and rendah diri.We baca doa doa yang dah disediakan dalam the simplest book I got.Thought Lil one to say "Subhanallah,Walhamdulillah,Lailahailallah,Allahuakbar"..And thats what she said 7 round tawaf.
Setelah selesai Tawaf,we proceeded to depan Multazam to do our sunat.We managed to get a space to pray and berdoa apa yang terbuku di hati.ALHAMDULILLAH
to be continued
I dunno everytime when I'm about to leave on a long or short journey,I get anxious.Nervous.
Especially this last trip because we were heading to Saudi.
After semua dah siap, before memijakkan kaki keluar dari pintu rumah,Hubby recited Doa Keluar Rumah@Musafir.
We drove ourselves to meeting point at my siblings house.Upon reaching there everyone was like you know quiet,panic,relax,nervous.We were served breakfast and nescafe.
Then before leaving the house,My sister's hubby recited the Doa again.He was sobbing reciting the doa and that made us all sobbed too...So sedih.
Grandma's drivers sent us off to the airport.
After we took the left turning from Tropicana heading towards KLIA,cars jammed,not moving,and we thought oh no we might be late for boarding, and then as the car moved very slowly,we realised that drivers on our side were looking at an accident on the other side of the highway.We saw a lorry and a Naza and we thought oh god,d damage looks like it killed everyone instantly...i didnt think of the accident until today 16/4/09 I stumbled at someones blog and read about that accident on that particular day...I'm so sad to read it.Eventhough I dont know the person who died but I saw the wreckage.Astaghfirullah.
While checking in our luggages and getting our boarding pass,hubby's brother dropped by to send us off...Chatted for a bit and the we proceeded to the departure gate.Everyone was with a hand luggage in tow...with the kids feeling excited wanting to go first...Some went down the escalator ,the rest went down on the lift.
At the immigration,we queued family by family.Muhrim by muhrim.
Settled that,we headed for the train to go to the sattelite building but suddenly my brother in law heard the announcement that they have changed the gate for boarding.
We went to look for the surau to perform our zohor and Jamak.
We took turns going in to pray coz one of us had to jaga the handluggages...
Upon boarding the plane,we all started berzikir and then we fell asleep....
To be continued....
Continuation :
Before reaching Miqat I woke up from sleep.I saw lil one sleeping and my youngest nephew also asleep.
At Miqat kita semua kena berniat ihram.I think it was about 45 minutes before arriving Jeddah.
Sampai di Jeddah,semua keletihan .We all went down the staircase to the ground but Ayah and Mak had the priviledged of going down the lift.We waited for them about a few minutes and then the ladies rushed to the toilet .Upon seeing the toilet Ada antara kami yang tak terbuang apa yang patut buang.After that we all queued up family by family at the immigration.It was a breeze.* I remember those years,it was such a long queue*
We walked out from the arrival hall and then there was this police who asked for our passports.Can you imagine how we all felt?They said it was their procedure..for the agent to handle it.So our Guide said to walk up to the coaster and wait there..We all walked in semi darkness to the coaster..We waited there for quite a while.Then our muttawif said we are ready to go.We started our journey with bacaan Doa..and lepas tu bertalbiyah..."Labaikallahummalabaikk" Labaikallasharikalakalabaik"....
We stopped at the so called R n R to have something to eat.I went to see whats there to eat but imagine at the fast food area, they have these cowboy door and like a room.There fits one table and four chairs.So there were no space for me to sit ,I went back into the coaster.Anyway I had to be in there because some of the kiddos were sleeping.
Masa dok dalam coaster tu datanglah beberapa kanak kanak meminta sedekah.
I was sitting inside and the coaster driver told them to go away.
Ustaz di sana ada kasi tau,"Susah jugak nak memberi to these people because once you keluar duit,ramai yang datang out of no where"
So after everyone dah kenyang,we proceeded our journey to Tanah Haram...Imagine what we felt inside...berdebar,anxious,excited,takut,happy...untuk menjejakkan kaki ke Tanah Haram sekali lagi.Kali ni pergi dah dewasa sangat dah...
Talbiyah all the way there...And to see Makkah Al Mukarammah terang benderang ,as we were reaching the Hotel...The ustaz said," Kita udah sampai" "Hotelnya dengan Masjidil Haram 50m aje"....We all went like "Awww,bersyukurnya kita dapat menjejaki kaki lagi ke sini".
It just took a while for the ustaz to check us in.He came back to us with keys to our rooms.We were all situated on the same floor cuma Ayah and Mak jauh sikit kat corner.
Dah masuk bilik,bags sampai...we masuk toilet ambil wudhu...tak boleh nak baring baring because kita dalam ihram.So we gathered everyone outside the room.We proceeded downstairs and led by our mutawwif...jalan tapak demi tapak ke Masjidil Haram..
Masuh masjid,simpan kasut satu tempat..Hubby reminded me...Jangan terus terus tengok Kaabah...Pandanglah ke lantai dulu.We sempat minum Air Zam Zam dulu then we melangkah maju ke depan...Hubby said bila dah sampai depan tangga nak turun tu as you jenguk ke Kaabah, ucaplah "ALLAHUAKBAR" 3times .
I felt so emo at that time.Lil one did what I did too..
We proceeded to do our Tawaf...7 round dengan hati yang penuh syahdu,insaf and rendah diri.We baca doa doa yang dah disediakan dalam the simplest book I got.Thought Lil one to say "Subhanallah,Walhamdulillah,Lailahailallah,Allahuakbar"..And thats what she said 7 round tawaf.
Setelah selesai Tawaf,we proceeded to depan Multazam to do our sunat.We managed to get a space to pray and berdoa apa yang terbuku di hati.ALHAMDULILLAH
to be continued
Comments