Monday Blues...if only I can give excuses like some people messaging their bosses : Kereta rosak lah,sakit lah...hmmm..
This morning we rushed as usual.Hmmm...Ok I need to go get the biggest alarm clock ever.One thing about me when I dah terjaga before subuh and then tertidur after that...memang terlajak.I dont like it .Have to do something about it.
After that ingatkan nak singgah my sisters house just for a while but then her hubby offered breakfast and coffee ,where my hubby can resist.Makan ,chat,had coffee after coffee then it was 10am.Hmmm cepatnya masa berlalu.
Right after that hubby teman me to the supermarket.We bought stuffs yang patutnya beli last week but then tak sempat.
After that straight balik.I lied down for a while.
Ni just finished sorting my pantry and swept the house.
Going in to shower and get ready for Zohor.
Will have to cook something for lil one balik nanti lapar.
After that ingatkan nak singgah my sisters house just for a while but then her hubby offered breakfast and coffee ,where my hubby can resist.Makan ,chat,had coffee after coffee then it was 10am.Hmmm cepatnya masa berlalu.
Right after that hubby teman me to the supermarket.We bought stuffs yang patutnya beli last week but then tak sempat.
After that straight balik.I lied down for a while.
Ni just finished sorting my pantry and swept the house.
Going in to shower and get ready for Zohor.
Will have to cook something for lil one balik nanti lapar.
Comments