Riyals

Talking about Riyals@Shop and Guards of the masjids

I was suprised to see that when we go to shops or even masjids,the seller or the guards can converse in Malay.Hairan bin Ajaib,Kalau sikit sikit tu ok jugak ni,dah bercakap Melayu.
Hmm ...Good fact about that is senang nak bargain...You just said the price of something and say "Halal Halal"...Selagi dia tak sebut Halal,do not pay up. Just walk away ,they'll call you back definitely for sure.
And for us to enter the masjids dengan tenang and senang,open up your bags and beri Salam to the guards,they'll always smile or balas your salam and sudi sudi kan you masuk the masjid.

One to one duit kita dengan Riyal but if you change over there,you untung sikit lah.

I finished all the riyal I went with.In fact masa nak makan at the airport pun we all shared our balace Riyals..cuma at the airport they dont accept MYR.
At the shops in Mekah and Madinah,they do accept MYR..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

March

clean freak wannabe

day 12