This morning after lil one finished her ballet hubby said he wanted to eat steamboat so off we went.Even lil one finished her Yeemee.
After that we came home and rest for a while.At about 4 pm we reached mummy's house.There was a birthday party for my boy cousin.Why I emphasis on boy cousin is because from number one to number 5 cousins -we're all girls.
He is 24 that makes me old..hmmm
At the party the lil children had fun jump into the pool splashing away.
Got to catch up with family members tonight and had great food.
Now we're all exhausted and I'm mentally preparing myself for a relaxing Sunday.
After that we came home and rest for a while.At about 4 pm we reached mummy's house.There was a birthday party for my boy cousin.Why I emphasis on boy cousin is because from number one to number 5 cousins -we're all girls.
He is 24 that makes me old..hmmm
At the party the lil children had fun jump into the pool splashing away.
Got to catch up with family members tonight and had great food.
Now we're all exhausted and I'm mentally preparing myself for a relaxing Sunday.
Comments