Bought this book in Madinah She loves reading it so much.Now every now and then she will come up to me and ask me questions about our Nabi and she will tell me story...She's really getting interested because everytime when I put on Channel 106 on,she'll sit there and wait for the gambar masjidil Haram to come on and she'll go all excited.And she tells me all the time...."See mommy!!! Mekah Mekah,I've been there and I'm so happy...awww,I miss Mekah and Madinah mommy!" I'll always answer her with this line,"Yes I miss Mekah and Madinah too!" Hmm... I dont know how to describe it so if anyone who have been there and can imagine what I must be feeling,Let meknow or describe it for me please:)
Comments
cepatnya tempah baju raya.. this year i've decided to buy ready made for the kids and myself..senang and banyak choice..
Yes baju raya tempah awal coz if not lambat siap:)
Yes baju raya tempah awal coz if not lambat siap:)