birds chirping

Its such a nice feeling to hear the birds chirping ayam kokok in the morning
Washed the dishes and fed the cats. Laundry washing.
I am being positive today.
Lil one is in good mood for these couple of days.alhamdulillah syukur

The transition of age is affecting her badly this year.

Its amazing though to see that she wants her own space. A time where she can be alone to be her I guess. 
Last week was the worse ...we had screaming fights
A friend gave me a very positive advice
Saying that how we talk to our kids make a big difference. ..try it she said..
I tried and amazingly it did wonders

Tq my friend...you are a bestfriend everyone should have. 

I am learning too to raise a teenager to be.
I have my faults too but I admit I am wrong  and want to learn

Hubby  is behind me full force
We talk about it a lot

Soon enough she'll grow up and leave the nest
Soon enough we will be lonely.

May Allah guide us in raising our tween.
Insya Allah. 




Comments

Lee said…
Hello Ibu, Holy Smoke, love your positive attitude. I was at 5 blogs and all almost similar postings, of malas, leteh, fed up, whatever....
Wayyyyy to go, Ibu! Keep it up....
Look at the sunshine, not the clouds.
Lee.
Hihihihi uncle lee
You know me I have my down days too.
Today lain ha ha
Oh yes talking about sunshine I wish I have your snow.sini banyak panas la

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day