Life with homeworks and houseworks

Noboday told me when you're a mommy your life will be like when you're young but with an offspring..I am good at blending houseworks with homeworks.Everyday she comes home from school I make it a point for her to sit down at the dining table and finish her homework.But before that she will have her shower .While doing homework she is allowed to snack :)After completing all the homeworks,she does her revision for about half an hour.Yep depending on how many homework she have.

After that she is allowed computer time for a while...(yeah kids now a days,computer knowledge is a must,if not they'll be left behind)
then she goes upstairs and play in her room until dinner time.After dinner she must clean up her room and then go to bed.She'll be in bed by 7pm everyday.
That is the routine I have instilled in her since she started kindy.I believe kids with a set routine will grow and develop into a well adjusted kids.
Like right now,she's doing her h/w and I'm on the net typing this.

I made cupcakes for her just now but it got burnt grrrrr
Earlier on I managed to take stuffs out from my store room and rearrange things inside there..

I'm gonna cook dinner in a while and clean up my kitchen....to be continued

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day