The Story of Muhammad


Bought this book in Madinah


She loves reading it so much.Now every now and then she will come up to me and ask me questions about our Nabi and she will tell me story...She's really getting interested because everytime when I put on Channel 106 on,she'll sit there and wait for the gambar masjidil Haram to come on and she'll go all excited.And she tells me all the time...."See mommy!!! Mekah Mekah,I've been there and I'm so happy...awww,I miss Mekah and Madinah mommy!"

I'll always answer her with this line,"Yes I miss Mekah and Madinah too!"

Hmm...

I dont know how to describe it so if anyone who have been there and can imagine what I must be feeling,Let meknow or describe it for me please:)

Comments

How nice to hear your lil one missing mekah and madinah.Even small children can feel the magic and charm of both cities.Yes, I miss both cities too,esp during Ramadhan..Breaking fast is so enjoyable there,we shared food and drinks regardless of races and skin color.A feeling of oneness is there..
Lee said…
Hello Ibu, Religion has and is always a facinating and interesting subject.
Just explain it as only you know how, the feelings, the love, the sensations of being at a great place.
Glad to read you have been there.
Have a pleasant week, best regards, lee.
Desert Rose said…
Ahhh Mekah & Medina....I share ur feelings.

I am missing it all the time.

Let's go again soon shall we? Pray hard so Allah blessed us with grace and rezeki and invite us again.
Madam Gold,
I am amazed at how the holy land can give that effect to a child.Amazing,masya allah

I can relate to your experience breaking fast in Makkah during Ramadhan.we were there in 1997.Amazing to see the oneness there.
Nothing else mattered.

Uncle Lee,Thanks for visiting my blog.I will definitely try and explain in with feelings,love and sensation:)Thanks..And you have a pleasant week too

Ahh Desert Rose,I agree with you.Lets pray that Allah invites us again..insya Allah.
ReensPorchSale said…
Hi there,can we find that book here in Malaysia?

Come and view my blog I have books for sale
There is a shop in Sec 14 pj that sells that books for kids

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day