Our weekend

Last night we drove up north to spend the weekend here.
This morning we all woke up late I guess about 9 plus am.
We had nasi goreng for breakfast .I cleaned the kitchen,Mak was at the wet kitchen preparing stuffs for later.The lil one watching dvd on her laptop.Ayah in the room playing solitaire on his laptop.My hubby upstairs doing his office work.
I had my shower and cuci the toilet and then now just lazing around.Thought of going out to the shops later as usual balik kampung sure we go out.Then later on mak wants to go TESCO.
I just love balik kampung ,the feeling,the sound of birds chirping outside,the sound of water from the window of my room here. hmmm..How nice.I cant even hear any sounds of cars...its simply relaxing.
I will definitely take pictures later

I snap pictures this evening but will wait till we get home to upload it.
Right now hubby and I are at coffee bean,sipping kopi.
Its raining here...since petang tadi...
Ok dokee...The lights just went off over here...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day