So kenyang and so tired

It's Sunday Evening...I have been eating non stop since pagi tadi.I had soto for breakfast and then had the pulut kuning and rendang ayam.After that makan nasi with ayam kurma pelita.So nice.Now we're packing our stuffs and then going to eat Seafood Shaslik and Pancake.hmmm yummy...

Its the closing ceremony of the Beijing Olympics..I bet its gonna be awesome just like the opening ceremony.

Tomorrow school begins again..Back to our normal routine..Wake up early and all...urggghhh tiring.The thought of it makes me tired already

Right now I'm on the bed in my room typing this.The LiL one has been watching tv non stop,Kesian her atok...tak dapat chance.
Weather is too nice to do anything other than sleep:)
Too lazy...too kenyang...oh my!oh my!!!No eating like this anymore

We got ready pack and everything and then headed to the club for dinner.
I had seafood sashlik,hubby had lamb chop,ayah had fish,Lil one had fish and chips,mak had seafood shaslik too.
We ate and ate.The lil one didnt behave quite well at the table last night...eee geram.She will always act up when her gramps are around...but nevermind,tahan tahan...errrr
We had honey pancakes for dessert.

We got out of the club at 10 pm and reached home at about 12 mn..Penatnya...dah la badan i berangin satu hari from the pulut kuning I ate.

All the way hubby and i were chatting- about life

Arrived home safely and hubby unpack everything from the car and I settled everything inside.
Slept at about 1 or 2 am with both our lappy's on ha ha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day