Morning yang kelam kabut

Woke up at 7.30 in the morning...Kelam kabutnya...
I think its going to rain and I dont know what to do first.Need to do the laundry but then again..its dark outside..Well it doesnt make any difference because I hangdry my laundry in the house.
I have sorted out my old pinggan mangkuk to donate.
Story books to go to.
I need my house to be in perfect condition and spotless..Can I do that?
If my sisters and mom can do it why not me..So I'll try my best
I got the new ikea catalogue in the mail today and I'm browsing like a mad person.So we shall see whats my plan and when to go Ikea.
Ok let me start my work first and will come back and update later...

I'm back and its 10.22am ...I've been browsing enrichment classes for the lil one during the school holidays.I found a few so I have to give them a call to make an appointment for a visit.
To have an only child,I have to find ways for her to spend her holidays since she doesnt have any sibblings to squabble over so better find a place for her to mingle:)

I can feel that migraine is attacking-duh
Going to go upstairs and clean the upstairs and then fall asleep for a bit.

I hope my lil munchkins coogee get well soon.We miss you cutiepie!!And to his mommy,rest while he is sleeping k

Updated: 15.23
I have settled cooking and have settled cleaning a bit more.I need to put up some frames on the wall but just plain scared that I'll rosakkan the wall.

This morning before my hubby left for work he told me about twice to take the lil one to the Bazaar Ramadhan.She loves it asking so many questioins about this kuih and that kuih..hihi:)So will see my mood later ...if ok then I take her if not,will ask hubby to go and get kuih...

Its starting to get hot outside..just now it was redup so I dunno whats up with this weather..


AT 6.45pm
I've settled everything and got everything ready for buka puasa...
Nak panaskan lauk jer:)Just now after picking up the lil one we ent to the bazar ramadhan...lil one seronok sangat...looking here and then looking there...want this want that...and then complain so tired.
After dah beli everything..we drove home and arrived home,sembang with the neighbour for a while and then masak nasi .Lepas tu I set the table in the dining room and now waiting for time.

12.03 mn,I'm watching Nightline and falling asleep.

Comments

:)she started today and job well done really ...pasar ramadhan tak banyak sangat choice pulak this year
Scar said…
i think tak ramai orang berniaga coz they think tak ramai orang akan beli pun coz of the high prices of oil and food

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day