Hari Raya

Its a lovely day in the kampung with the feeling of Hari Raya.I love coming back here for Hari Raya,coz the feeling is there...Last year we celebrated in Kl and the atmosphere was differeng.
This morning woke up had to get hubby up for Raya Prayers.Well as usual he doesnt wanna get up kan.Made him coffee and pujuk him up.After quite sometime baru he nak bangun.
Ayah and Mak,Brother in law and nephews and hubby went for Raya prayers and I got the lil one ready with her new green baju kebaya.She was so excited to wear them.
After that my 2 sisters and I lepaked and sembang in the kitchen.How this year our 2 cousins with their babies celebrating their first raya and how we're not celebrating together this year.
We mula mula memang ingat nak balik one night aje but then ayah is not so well,his neck is still in pain.Kesian pulak kat dia kalau raya ni cucu cucu dia tak ada lama dengan dia kan?
I know how different it feels for my 2 cousins to feel coz we have been celebrating our Raya's together especially the time we all went onto the divider.hee hee yep those are some of our fond memories...

I am going down to hang a bit with them and I will update more later

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day