Monday Blues...

I bangun terkejut again.Luckily it was just 7 am.Rushed downstairs made coffee and susu and kejut them up.But still lambat today...chis.Told lil one "You think its your daddy's school is it?" Can go lambat all the time?
hmM ACTUALLY its always Daddy yang lambat.
Nevermind, try to do better tomorrow.
Final Exam Final Exam

Went to bank in all duit raya .Puas hati .So that wont terpakai.
Right now I'm surfing for a while and at about 10 need to run errands.
Update
2.28pm
I went out to print some raya pictures.Best ,I'm so into gambars.After that went to the cd shop,browsed thru a bit and bought a few cd's
Now its raining outside and I'm jumping into the shower.Rasa so malas with the weather like this.But we have to be at mummy's afterwards,so better be fresh la kan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day