We rushed

Lil one had her spaghetti with tomato and cheese(Instant) for breakfast with her milk of course.I had my nescafe and Maggi sedap..Yep cant help it,hungry!!!
Rushed and sent her off.Paid for her character shoes..$$65 .Yep everything costs money!!!Next year have to change her dance attire..hmmm..
I'm in the kitchen right now, not wanting to do any cleaning or anything for that matter.
Headache is building up.Had my pain killer coz Its gonna be a long long day.We have a reception to attend this evening.I dont want to be feeling and looking like a zombie.
We came back at 3 am last night.Hubby and his siblings had fun talking about them growing up.Ya since now we have a new addition to the family ,he listens and asked so many questions.
Hubby is buying rojak and cendol .Yay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day