School holiday is coming.We need to fill up our time.Have to look for activities so that lil one wouldnt get bored stuck in the house.We need to spend more time outside.

This morning hubby took me to the market.There were so many people.
We chat about our upcoming holiday plans.He said give him a few more days to think of something.I said ,"from today onwards,lets save up daily for our year end holiday for next year" This time no one is allowed to take out money from the piggy bank until its time for our holiday next year.

I guess we have to be tough and strict with ourselves.If we want a good year end break,this is what we should do.
Sister in law called me up this morning and asked me is it the 12th today and I said,yeah,whats up.She said its her anniversary..."Oh Happy Anniversary" and she asked whether we're free tonight to go and have dinner at her place.I told her to just be with her hubby and have a fun night...she gave me this answer,"After 15 years,he still doesnt ever surprise me with anything" hmm "I'd rather be with families".:)Hee hee

After that conversation,I thought to myself,I want to have a good something different birthday this year.I guess I should just plan it and make hubby free that night:)kikiki...Yeah rather than wait for the surprise,I'll give him the surprise of his life...good eh?

Shhh...he doesnt know anything yet.

It looks like its going to rain outside.I'm on the floor of my bedroom just relaxing surfing and thinking of what to do later with the lil one.



*Children don't always know how to behave. If your child is not acting appropriately, you need to step in. You could show your child what she may do instead of telling her what she can't.*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day