Car rosak and its xmas

Yesterday was such a long long day.
Remember I said I was to go out and get wedding present?As soon as I reversed my car into the parking lot,I saw smoke coming out from the left side of the car and The steering wheel got stuck and keras...Cant move it but I managed to manouver the car into the parking lot.
I immediately called hubby and told him what happened...He asked so many questions and I know he will
come to my rescue no matter what.He said to me,go makan makan first...he'll be late..Ok I browsed thru the mall for a thousand times,had our dinner at Basil and he arrived about one and a half hours later...

He checked his car,then we went to the petrol station to buy the minyak hitam...went back to the car to fill it up and it came dribbling down...He called his mechanic and arranged to tow the car after the mall closes...

We got back home,hubby settled the lil one to bed ...I came upstairs to settle a few things...He went out to settle his car then he came home telling me that they couldnt tow the car away.

This morning he woke up feeling anxious about his car...He towed his car away and now he's back home with roti canai...
Lil one is wathing "Camp Rock" on her laptop.
We're supposed to get ready now...

I have a massage session and she is following her Makcu to a birthday party.Macku's goddaughter's 2nd birthday party to be exact.

After that I have to go to my sisters house .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day