Gettin up in the apartment we own somewhere else not in our hometown makes me feel like I'm on a holiday but not really coz the lil one insisted on a beach holiday.
hmmm Kids now a days...
When we were little we just followed where our parents took us.Never questioned the place or maybe Mak and Ayah knows us so well that every holiday they took us to Penang at the Palm Beach Hotel..and if not that,up on the hills...to Cameron Highlands,almost alternate weekends...In those times,back in the 70's and 80's holidays are like daily life...we go places..

I miss my childhood...and I promised myself that my kids childhood will be filled up with joyful things too.
They're both still sleeping.I guess I should take a shower and go have breakfast on my own..hihi...
Like father like daughter...they walk the same,they sleep the same,they behave the same..hmmm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day