Holiday coming to an end....

I am sitting her on the sofa in my family room,checking mails and surfing the net.
Actually the lil one and I have just finished cleaning her toy room,its so neat and pretty now.I even told her that I want this playroom to be like this all the time.Play all you want but clean it up after.

She's sleeping now I hope:)

I shall take my nightly bath in a minute.
Wishing my sister and cousin a fun time holidaying with their respective families.

We have an invitation to a birthday to attend tomorrow...How nice to be born on xmas eve:)
The lil one doesnt know about the invite just yet,I'll surprised her when she wakes up tomorrow.

BFF just called ....she's on xmas holidays with her inlaws...Well she just had to call me and said she recalled our holiday to Krabi last year...Man...Yeap we're planning for our holiday next year and to make it happen...
Wishing her and her family a very merry xmas and have a wonderful holiday...
I miss you too Friend!!!

Okdokee...I'm going to sort out my bed and zzzzzzzz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day