Housewives -very lucky?Is it?

I am feeling feverish.I guess I should take panadol cold and flu.I took one yesterday .Thought it would go away but nope,feeling uncomfy with the nose blocked and throat feeling very coarse.
Washed a load of laundry,hang dry and came upstairs to shower.
Well I dont feel like cleaning or scrubbing the toilet so just let it be.
Waiting for the lil one to come home and then hubby will send us to the shops.Need to get a few things.
At about 5pm,I should get ready for the bbq.Need to collect cake and then hubby should be able to start fire by 6pm.

Just hope I dont feel worse later.

There is a luggage in front of my eyes,full of clean clothes...I just dont want to clean it right now.

Chat this morning with BFF ...I told her that this housework never ends,she said its alright...We're doing the best we can and its not easy to be a houswife....The hardest job of all.

She is a clean freak,she cleans and cleans without feeling tired whereas I am not a tidy person at all...but I put an effort because I have a hubby and lil one .I must be a normal housewife who does all the washing,cleaning,sweeping,cooking,driving....
Just that sometimes I feel overwhelmed...what can I do when I feel that way?

I put on some music and relax...Well music is on in our house 24 hours a day.Doesnt matter in my room,lil one's room,the dining room or even kitchen...We all love music too much to not switch it on once we enter our house.
Infact told hubby that some day when we build our house,I want a pipe in music system.

Okdokee,enough of me ranting...I better go do something now:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day