Its 1.19am and I am watching CSI...Just relaxing before falling asleep

Earlier on today,my lil one and I had a fun outing with my BFF and her son.We let the kids have fun and we chatted for quite a bit.It was a fun day and we promised each other that we're going to start doing this outing weekly.If we try,we'll make it .But sometimes we just cant help it.Busy with our own lives and a household to take care off.

In the evening we went to my aunts house.Had my favourite laksa there.Sedapnya
Then I took hubby out for a steamboat dinner.I owed him for about 2 weeks already.We chatted about getting a Blackberry for us.Dont know if its a good idea...Never mind,we will talk about it again.

My lil one is still wide awake.Seems hard for her to fall asleep.Hmmm...Not enough outdoor activities ke?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day