Needing a break from a break


We drove home .Traffic very heavy...We just stopped at the petrol station because hubby needed to go.
We watched 2 movies and enjoyed it...Hmmm we can get used to having a tv in the car:)
Upon arriving I checked my cats,one managed to escape and another is around...so I presumed the one which escaped wants his freedom so biarlah dia...
I washed laundry,now tengah sidai...
I'm having milo...feeling sneezy ni...Hope its nothing.

Lil one is with mom and her Makcu...she went to play with Lil M...
She just called me asking permission to eat Maggi...hmmm and told mom just now thats the last thing I'll give her but since she doesnt want to eat anything else today,ok I'll make do...

Okdokee,going to clear up a bit and then going to shower and head for the bed.Hubby said he wants to watch another movie...

Comments

I read ur blog sometimes..hit it by accident since the name written as mommy, ibu..etc..etc..sounds interesting..then again I saw ur comments in mm..
Thanks for replying madam gold...its nice to have people comment on our writings aint it?
yeah i do read mm and loves commenting too...

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day