Outing with Sister and Nephew

Phewwww....I got back home from the outing ,feeling tired,cranky and malas..

Here is the story.


Kak N picked me up at about 11am.While waiting for her this morning I tried sorting my laundry on the dining table.I put on some dance music and started boogeying and folding clothes and didnt realise she was waiting for me at the gate.Ha ha

First we went to the market but the shop I wanted to go to was closed and suddenly felt so stupid because I lost track of the day.
Went to my nephews school to settle a few things.
After that we went to have lunch at H.
After feeling full and satisfied,went to get birthday presents for youngest nephew and extended familie's kiddos...
Got it all wrapped up and then headed to the supermarket.Bought a few things for myself and then Kak N bought all the stuffs for bbq tomorrow.

We came out of H at about 2.27pm and then proceeded to order birthday cake.Settled that I was sent home...

How come I feel so tired padahal bukannya penat sangat pun.

Got back home,gave food to the cats...Ginger is home. Made my nescafe,put on jazz music and now relaxing for a while before I start my housework.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day