4th week 3rd day

Read Marina's book page by page little by little...The content of the book gave me the chills.I somehow understand how she must have felt at that moment.I experienced my dad being sick a lot of times since I was little so practically we were in and out of the hospital for days,weeks,months...

I like to read about Tun Dr M and his family.How strong they are,how bonded they are.It reminds me of my Parents and siblings.


Mom called us up this morning to tell us to meet somewhere outside for breakfast.Lil one and I got ready before hubby did...and well he did took his own sweet time.No sense of time at all.Upon reaching at the kopitiam...we chat,ate,laugh...
After that I followed hubby to the office.The roads were practically empty.Woohoo.
Mom and Dad went to look for furnitur with my sister and what a bore to find all the shops closed.

So we met up back again at sisters house.Had a very hot mee goreng and Ayam tandoori..Delicious!!

Lil one buat perangai when we were about to leave.Got back home Sent her to upstairs and told her to not come down till she realised and thought over what she had done wrong.
It started to rain and I washed the cats house.
I cleared out my fridge and now it looks pretty and clean and organised.
I'm having oats for dinner.

The losing weight diet begins again.
15kg to go and I'll be the happiest person

Now I'm going to make something for the lil one .She's hungry.Hubby I think will eat out with his cousin.Having Roti Canai I bet


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day