Saturday Brunch

Food is our common ground, a universal experience.

We're having our brunch and Lil one is having a playdate.
I'm looking for food quotes.I'm making a collage for my dad .He wants a big picture frame to put in his soon to be ready renovated kitchen.
I'm going to make it extra special for him.

Hubby is busy on the phone.I think I might drop by at the bookstore after this.Need to browse books.

Oh Ya,I'm having a weekly mission from today onwards.
I am going to have a garage sale this coming weekend.
Sorting stuffs out to sell.
I'll post pictures when I 'm doing it.

Listening to samba now and feeling like I'm out of this country.
Weather is good.Hope it doesnt rain later because Lil one and I are going to exercise and play badminton later..

Okdokes for now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day