Sunday morning

Last night we had steamboat dinner at sisters house.We ate so much till we cant eat anymore.And then came the macadamia white chocolate cake.Whoa!!
While chatting after dinner,An uncle and his future wife came over.All the men had cigar session at the gazebo and the ladies were scattered around in the house.

The kiddos slept early except for Lil one and the eldest.When its time to go it was about half past midnite.

Came home surf the internet and watched tv for a while and we just got up now.

Little sister just texted me asking whats the plan for today.And I told her the plans.
I am going to make nescafe now and then wake them up to shower.

We're going to for english breakfast

We met up with the rest of the family and had english breakfast .After that we proceeded to Grandmother's house and hung out there for a while.
We left at about 1pm for the birthday party.Lil one had fun for nearly 3 hours.Hubby and I went to eat and then had coffee with his sister.

We came back home and Lil one and I played badminton.We sweated it all out:)
I washed a load of laundry and now hubby is cooking dinner.He is making Meehoon Goreng.

I cleared out the cats place....They need a place outside to go to.

Lil one is watching tv while waiting for dinner to be ready.

-Adios-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day