Wedding of the year

I am not cooking today because we are going to attend a wedding this afternoon.
Right now,I'm just surfing and reading the internet.Will have to do my housework later ...Maybe tomorrow.

I will have to go to run some errands before noon.

Its 13.13

Went out just now to send my kurungs to the laundry .After that went to to buy a few things at the grocery store.Went back to pick up my kurungs and headed home.
Its so blody hot today.The sun was glaring straight into my eyes while I was driving.Luckily belum kena migraine.

I'm having my nescafe...this is a daily must!! And watching whatever crap that is on tv.
Need to shower in a bit.

21.36

We got stuck in traffic from Kl for about an hour.It was horrible.When I see traffic like that I'm lucky I'm a stay at home mom,I can choose the time I drive out or in.I can avoid all the chaos of the traffic.
We detoured 3 times.Never ever again tak the Semantan Road during peak hours..Madness.

We reached home,Lil one went to shower.She's losing her voice and she came downstairs I gave her flu and cough medicine.
She went to sleep at about 8plus just now.
I'm just checking mails before I go shower and head to bed myself.

Goodnight blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day