Dim Sum and Yee Sang




This morning I woke up feeling so grumpy-I didnt know why

After sending Lil one to class,hubby dropped me off at the kedai kain.






After that the Queen Mummytook us lunch,we had yeesang and Dim Sum ..Thanks for the delicious lunch Grandma

Lil sister sent me home but when we arrived at my lane we couldnt pass thru...Lion Dance performing at our of the houses here.So I walked into the house and put on the aircon-switch on Jazz music and started doing my laundry.

Lil one and hubby had father daughter time today.They went to eat hubby's favourite food and then hubby took her to play somewhere.They also shopped..heh!!

Weather is making me tired.Tooth aching..ewww...thats the last pain you want to feel.
Trying to control the pain with my mind but that doesnt seem to be working.I need to take painkillers for it in an hour.

We're just going to be home and enjoy doing our own stuffs.
Hubby is entertaining lil one with the "train track addition" that he bought.Yeah he simply loves train and he gets our daughter interested in boys stuffs:)

Okdokee...Will update later how our evening turn out to be

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day