Woke up at 4 something because I had a bad bad dream...
Then I couldnt sleep again.
Waited to get the lil one up and she didnt want to get up .She made it harder for me...
But I managed to get her out of the house in time.
After that I straight went to parents house.Bought breakfast for them...
Hung out with them there for a bit before leaving Ayah alone and took mak out for shopping. Went to my sisters house and she drove us there,thank god for that...
We shopped,we browsed the shops.We got what we were looking for ...then we got back home and relax for a bit and then went out again after zohor.
Went to this shop in Tmn Tun and got a few stuffs ..
After that we went to Secret Recipe because nephew number one was hungry...He lost his pocket money in school today and when he told his mom,he got a very long lecture...
After that sister and I went to pick up lil one and 2 other nephews.
She drove home and I immediately told lil one to get in the car.
We arrived home and I am feeling so exhausted.I hangdry my laundry yang basuh pagi tadi then I washed another load while lil one buat homework and revision.

Now I am on the floor of my bedroom typing this.Nak bukak mata pun susah...

Lil one is still doing her h/w and singing along

Mak is at Kak N's house making nasi Ayam...mmmm yummy to die for.So we're going there for dinner...laparnya!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day