Another stage

This morning kita lambat lagi disebabkan ada orang tu tak nak bangun...
So dah lepas tu hubby and I pegi breakfast a rushed one because today he got tournament.So after that I terkapai kapai la seorang diri.Usually morning ni hubby and me will spend quality time together,breakfast,pasar,banking..But today tak ada so I balik rumah
I had to pick up souvenior at home to pass it to my bestie.Met up with her and we chat non stop.Seronoknya lama tak jumpa.Its nice to meet up without the kids once in a while.
So sembang punya sembang dah time nak balik.
I went to pick up mine and her hubby picked her up.We exchanged gifts coz both of us went away one week shy of each other.
Balik rumah do apa yang patut...Basuh laundry lagi.

I actually just text mom and my lil sister ...I'm going to sort 11 luggages yang I ada ni...All these years hubby and I travelled everywhere mesti balik with an extra bag..hmm...Actually in those bags ada barang barang i but I guess I should start with one bag.Then can clear up that space.
Like my lil sis said...clear kan bags tu semua so that I can run around in the house:)Heh

Okdokee...I am going to do work now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day