Moved but not 100 percent unpacked.

Its coming to 2 months we've moved here.Didnt finish unpack all of my stuffs..Too many stuffs... I donated and recycled a lot but still there's too many stuffs.
Like earlier today,I told my mom,I have 11 luggages big and small.She asked me where it came from...I answered this," All these luggages dari zaman anak dara lagi and along the marriage,I accumulate one luggage each during our travelling years.
I sayang nak get rid of my luggages..Still in good condition.So what I'm going to do is sort out whats inside the luggages and send some luggages to my mom to keep:)She have the extra space whereas I dont have any space here.

Ada gambar I ambik tadi but nanti lah I upload...
Memang tak habis habis kemas I ni,ye la no maid...so I have to do it setakat mana yang I mampu...

Comments

zubye said…
Hi.. thanks lawat blog kiter.. and thanks for the comment :-) really made my day! :D
Birthday charge start from Rm350.. may i have ur email add? nanti i email detail pakej yg ada.. thanks!

ps: looks like u're moving to a new house ya? have fun! and take care!
Hi zubye...
I suka your blog.You got my email address...haritu I enquire about cousins 6 orang nak ambik gambar tu...:)
I dah move but still not settled:)heehe...now baru ada mood nak sort things out ..
Salam ibu...,
Moving around will not only leave you tired physically but mentally too.You have to think how to get rid,dispose ,discard etc..etc.of certain things.I know it very well because I ve been moving around a lot and til now have not settled down.Still planning on my dream house he..he..And I think by the time I move into one, my kids are already grown up and leaving home..
Have a great week end..
Salam Madam Gold,
I agree with you on the moving part 100 percent.But I simply love to move.Selagi its renting place,selagi tu we will move:)
Hehe..So I faham when you say you're planning on your dream house:)

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day