After breakfast with hubby at the club,my friend picked me .We went to Pavillion.Oh how I love the environment there..its like you're on a holiday.heh.
We chatted,we browsed the shops and then we hung out at The loaf.
I love the cream puffs..so cute and yummy.I also bought some breaf to bring home.The price there is reasonable.An ice cappucino is about 11.60 for two..hmm..cool.
After that I drove to my grandma's house.Mom was there...We lepak-ed ,chatted-ate lunch and then sent mom home.
Oyya...we had sup tulang for lunch sedapnya.So lembut the isi...

Came back home, I washed laundry and had my shower.I am resting now and going to start housework at about 6.After maghrib we are buying a cake for a nephew who officially became a teenager today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day