Girls day out.

This morning after sending Lil one to school,Hubby and I went to eat at uptown.There at our table sat an old man with his tongkat like kayu zaman lama dulu punya...Nice man he seems to be.I offered him kuih muih :)He politely decline.
After that I did some banking,came back to the table,hubby was chatting with him..Its nice because seldom now a days we jumpa people yang baik that can have nice conversation with

After that I rushed to my sister's house.Cousin came to pick us up.We had a girls day outing...Best coz when we were having breakfast...another cousin called and asked where we were at,she came to join us...Best coz its been a while since us girls had an outing with any kids tagging along..hee hee:)

We went to the Coach store and also the Lv store...oh woweee...I saw 3 things that I like..I know its expensive but I do collect Lv..so its time to save up to get what I want...hmmm...Lovely...lovely...

We rushed home to pick the kids up..
Then we had lunch at sister's house at 4pm..Ha ha...We forgot to eat lunch coz we were busy shopping...

Its nice..I love this outing...Thanks big sissie,and 2 cousins...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day