Quite a while ago...


This morning I snapped this picture.I love the sight of clouds ,moon,star,sun and greens...I wish I have that camera that can snap faraway pictures...scenery I mean.
Yeah hopefully one day my wish will come true

But I told dear Lil one today or yesterday ,"Guess what mummy wants for her birthday"...She answered,"Bicycle":)Hee hee ...Ya I wanted one last year but tak kesampaian.So she assumed I still wanted one this year...No I said,"I want a good camera!!" and she said,"Ok I'll make sure will inform and remind daddy to get it"
Heh...


Earlier on I went out to look for language classes for my lil one.But chis,the place was closed ,So frustrated,my friend said lets go to the Pavillion again...I said,alright mate!!

So I had cheecheongfun for breakfast and she had meehoon prawn I think.
After that we browsed Tangs..They're on SALE..up to 80percent...how lucky if I have the cash to throw away ,Luckily I didnt have any on me..I didnt buy anything....She went to buy sponge cake for us to take home and after that we had our coffee at The Loaf.I love the bread they sell..I also love the cream puffs.
Since I registered as a member my bill came up to only rm25..Happy heh!!

After that my friend sent me home .

After picking lil one up from school,I sent to load of plastic to the recycle box.I donated quite a lot of stuffs that makes my house look like a junkplace.
So happy with that decision,Lil one and I went to the supermarket .We bought fish,veges for dinner.
Didnt browse any shops,straight went home.
She finished her homework,I cooked and she ate.
Before dinner she had macaroni broccoli and cheese boleh?
For dinner she had fish and vege


Right now at 21.19 I have clothes on my bed that needs to be sorted out but I am too lazy to do it.I need to sleep now:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day