Its been a while since I last updated my blog.
We have been busy preparing for Lil one's birthday party.
It was on saturday by the pool.She had the greatest time of her life swimming with her friends...Thanks friends and cousins ,Mak Ayah,sisters,hubby for making it possible...We had more than enough food to even take home.Well my sister said the food was too banyak but I said to her I was just afraid that food not enough.

After the party,we hung out at Dad's place..the house was packed with people so nice.

On Sunday pulak we attended 2 weddings.One was hubby's cousin and the other was my cousin.
So packed weekend and so tired even till now the first day of school after 2 week break I feel very exhausted.

Another update: My cousin migrated today.Missing them already.:(:(

Hope they'll arrive safely and begin a prosperous life there...


I'll update more later...

Comments

Laracroft74 said…
Birthday party by the pool..wow..that's interesting..buat dekat mana..
Birthday party at my parents unit..:)This one the second time pool party:)

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day