Kitchen sink dah empty...Dah basuh segala apa yang ada dalam tu.
Washing machine is twirling and spinning..
Ada baju pagi tadi sedang dibasuh.
Just spoke to Mak and she said,today tak masak apa pun,tak sempat..They just got back from Jusco,beli wedding presents.
Have to remember to pay her nanti.
Hubby pergi solat Jumaat kat mana harini I tak sure.
Lil one is in her room drawing and imagining things:)

What a beautiful day out...Can see that the sun isnt glaring ..
Dah seminggu cuti sekolah dah seminggu juga we all d rumah tak ke mana mana this time around.
Cuma nak balik kampung aje..Will definitely snap pics on the way home

Comments

Laracroft74 said…
salam..thanks for dropping by.. i was trying to search for your umrah post..when did you go..would love to read your experience...that was my first trip..just came back about 3 weeks ago... i'm going to add you to my bloggers list...thanks again..
Hi Laracroft74

Thanks for dropping by.
If you dont mind I added you on my "Following"

I went for umrah 3rd time but this time with my lil one...I loved it.

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day