Supposed to have an outing with sister but Lil one woke up so late I think 10 to eleven am.So I told sister,not to worry about us and go ahead...Dunno if she's gone by now .I didnt want to rush out coz Lil one seems to be taking her own sweet time waking up and had her breakfast .Now she's watching some sort of Totally Spies is it?
I allowed her because lagi a few more days aje for tv time..:)

Made myself mee udang and ok la not too bad.Hubby tak suka he said muak.
Told hubby that he needs to take us out tomorrow to buy stuffs and cari kain for raya.I know these tailors wont accept like 3 months before puasa pun. So I'm just going to grab 2 each for us .Thats about it.

I've dejunk my dining table yang tak serupa dining table..
So its clearer and better now.

Need to do a lil bit more cleaning before visiting grandmom..and anyone else at her house..
Before keluar ni need to settle the house so that I tak pening when I come back later..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day