Was just wondering..Pernah tak ,you bloggers when outside with family having an outing at the mall or makan makan somewhere ever wonder if you're ever going to terserempak with another blogger?I sometimes do wonder:)

This morning hubby and I had Tosei and Puri for breakfast somewhere in Solaris.Sedap that kedai originally from Nothern India kot.Nice food.

Saw the traffic there,it was fine..When I'm there in Mt Kiara,I feel like I'm in Singapore..those days la..Coz Bangunan semua tinggi tinggi...its like too congested already.But I can see that place is such a clean place to live in.Sambil tengok tu dok memujuk hubby:)

I have swept the whole house.Nak wash the dishes sikit lagi and then going to do laundry

Comments

Laracroft74 said…
yeah... maybe we both also terserempak somewhere before but just becoz we dont know each other..so buat2 tak tau je la..hehehe.. so badkan.. think we should meet up one of these days..
i did join one of the bloggers meeting a few months ago..from there i got to know other bloggers.. quite interesting..

btw..I found the travelog book last night.. masuk one book shop & two MPH stores baru jumpa..
happy i!!
thanks so much for helping me with the info..
Oh you went for a bloggers meet?Cool .
Great that you got the book..Tak ada stock ya the earlier shop?
No worries about the info..I love to read and I reccomend good books when I stumble on it:)
Happy Reading!

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day