We arrived for dance lessons right on time.While the kids were having their lessons,My sister and I went to my Aunts house,had nescafe and Nasi Goreng Sedap!! ...Mmm Yummy!!
We used to have that for breakfast when Our Great Aunt was living with us when we were much younger.
Yummy
Walked back to the dance class and they finished off right on time and they went for a swim for about an hours an a half.Great!!

We drove home and saw a lorry terbalik at the traffic light.Kesian.Luckily didnt see anyone trapped in that lorry.

Lil one asked me to sing her the Birthday Song,well I did and she was smiling from ear to ear for quite a while..

Here goes the song in tune with the normal happy birthday song

"Happy Birthday to Lil one
You were born in the hospital
On the 20th of June at 16plus pm
Happy Birthday Lil one"

"Happy Birthday Lil one
Daddy said you were the smallest
But you were the loudest in the nursery
Happy Birthday Lil one"

Happy Birthday Lil one
when you came out smiling at me
You made me cry of happiness
Happy Birthday Lil one"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day