We went to Bangsar to do some party shopping.Well Lil one heret me into TOYSRUS...nasib baik tak borong satu kedai:)Tak borong pun just bought some swimming toys for her party.After that we ate at Chawan..I had the soto ayam and she had kueyteow soup.Ok la not too bad.After that we went to Bangsar Village 11...browsed thru the shops.They have nice clothes in Zara but nothing was on sale so biar dulu lah..no shopping for me yet.
We later went to the supermarket and bought a few things.
Balik driving I put on the cd I bought at Speedy.Doa Murah Rezeki.I like to hear cd cd surah surah ni...very calming.
Came back home,told lil one to shower because too hot outside.
After that monitored her preparing her party pack..so excited she got.

Now I'm lazing on my bed with the air conditioning on...cant tahan la the heat...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day