What will I do?

Without blogspot,twitter,facebook,gchat,skype?

Dead.

Comments

Laracroft74 said…
i think still can do without all these.. provided no connection to internet and no laptop..
hhmm.. you know what.. i think all these has taken up a bit of my life esp FB and blogging..i kinda addicted to this 2 sites sampai kadang2 tu tidur lambat until
1-2am.Terrible!! After dinner mesti nak check FB(the IT ppl in our office blocked FB site)then now i'm addicted to their game - Bejewel Blitz..sometimes try to kepoh and check what is my fren up to. End up I think I spend less time with my kids. Sometimes pun tak sempat nak tengok TV, read books or chit chat with them. Same goes to hubby..pun mabuk FB jugak.. At one time, my kids scolded the father coz spending too much time on his laptop.. kena sebijik!!
Since balik umrah, i told myself that from now on, i cannot spend too much time on laptop after i reach home. I feel so good coz I can watch TV, read magazine, play with my kids... seronok pulak..
I totally faham..
Benda ni bermusim but the laptop is on 24 hours in my house.We all adjust to it.Ada time for me to switch on all these things and sometime for lil one to do her online revision,and sometimes for hubby to check his mails.
Like now this thing is on because I 'm doing my work in front of the tv. Ha ha

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day