When I dah clear all the junks in my house,I'm gonna start concentrating on my photographs..I have a bag full of them but not too sure what to do with it all..Hmm I think I should start scrapbooking but it takes lots of time and energy..Hee hee..So I guess I'll just concentrate of doing collages...
I have a collage blog ...if anyone is interested to put up their pictures as collage and frame it .Last year I did 10 big frames of Collage..I enjoyed doing...Message me if you're interested..Charges apply:")
Secondly I can also concentrating more on baking.Lil one needs to get used to the kitchen:)She's been asking so many times.
For now,I'm going to continue what I started,ClEaRiNg jUnKs...

Comments

Laracroft74 said…
salam mommy,
why dont you put the sample of the collages that you have in your blog.. at least we have an idea how does it looks like...

i just stumbled upon this blog..very very interesting..i bet you'll like it..this m'sian guy stay and kerja kat one of the hotel in mekah and he wrote every single things on his haj experiences kat mekah and madinah..with lots of pix too..check it out : manzlie-mekah.blogspot.com..
happy reading!!!
Hi Lara..
Ok Nanti I do sample k..
Oh Manzlie-I found his blog about 2-3 weeks ago:)

And have you found the book?Cari sekali "Haji Muda" By Ridwan Bakar or something like that...Good read!
I nak masuk tdo now,kalau tak lambat pulak bangun esok nanti..

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day