Ecplise?


We didnt get to see coz I think our city was filled with haze .Very bad haze today.This was what I got instead:)

We went to eat at Tangling this morning.I had the best wantan mee..Sedapnya..hubby had nasilemak with sotong .He said not as nice as before but ok lah,no complain

After we drove practically bumper to bumper into Kl...crazy.I was telling myself,I wouldnt be able to bear the traffic like that going to work and going home in the evening.I am blessed to be a stay at home mom.

So I went to pick up cookies sample and within minutes had my first 2 orders:)Yippeeyay.
After that hubby sent me to my sister's house.We then headed out to kedai kain somewhere in ss2 kalau tak silap I..and my sister borong many kain...hee hee..And I TERJEBAK with one for me to make blouse and one for lil one to make her an A line dress.
After that we headed to the tailor to send our kain and tailor said,Ya Allah dik oiiii,akak ni dah macam org tak ada arah...tengoklah kain kain ni dah bertimbun...After a lil pujuk memujuk session,she agreed to take the kain...So I am not even putting hopes that I'll be able to get the baju for raya:)
The others yang dah tempah tu ok lah..insya ALLAH boleh siap for raya
After all that,my sister and I went to eat soto.She had soto nasi himpit and I had soto mee..Sedap and murah aja dong!!
We proceeded back home and lepak at her home for a bit.
I came back home,I masak .Lil one was everready hungry.
So she enjoyed her makan petang and dinner about one hour after that.
I have been rearranging my dining table.Kasi senget sikit so that it doesnt look the same all the time.
Waiting for Isya and after that going to watch some tv and go to bed..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day