The feeling is nice..

Hubby and I had our usual morning coffee and then I told him that I needed to go to the supermarket.So he drove me there all the time asking me why cant we go to our normal supermarket..hee hee..

I had to go and send something to a buyer.So we met .Its a nice experience because I'm a very privy person so when I sold something surelah I have to go meet the buyer right?:)This person I wont use names here made me feel at ease.A very nice working lady.Nice to have finally met you after exchanging replies to each others blogs..

Got back home and took the long route and the traffic was bad.
Settled a few clerical duties and now surfing and looking whats next..trying to update my sale blog.

Need to cook later..dunno what yet..Oh ya,need to fold laundry.hmm what else is new.

Comments

Laracroft74 said…
ehh..why dont your tell yr hubby earlier that you want to send barang to me la..kesian dia..kena drive all the way to PJ... anyway it was great to meet you this morning.. glad that we finally meet up... at least when i leave comment, i know who you are... if you happen to be at my area during lunch time ke, give me a call ya..boleh kita lunch sama2 and get to know each other better.. i'm a kind of person who like to make friends.. :-)
no worries about it:)We both have our morning round of coffee anyway..Yes Glad that we met.Insya Allah if ada kesempatan,I'll find time to go have lunch with you.
But you know la being a homemaker,i run here and i run there..hee hee i hope your eldest likes the bag:)
Laracroft74 said…
yeahh..she was so happy..she can use the bag during exam time or if she goes to grandpa's house..tapi the youngest pulak tanya... "adik punya tak ada ke".. poor little girl.. have to find one for her pulak..
aww so sweet...
adik punya tak mau yang lain from my blog?princess ke?

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day