Hubby is trying to catch a glimpse of the Mj memorial in the living room,I'm on my bed:)
I need to go to bed in order for me to wake up early tomorrow.
Days happening...
Around 5pm in the evening,I text my lil sis,big sis and mom this...'How la like this ?Cannot tahan satu hari tak sms'
Sms came pouring in from the 3 of them one said,'Hey kata nak cut cost,by the way....'
Satu lagi said,'Hahahaha' Satu lagi said,'I lagi bored no Facebook'
I was so glad to receive messages by the end of the day..
Ya call me weird but I am so bonded with my siblings and parents..heehee

Luckily for me,lil one eventho she received a mobile from us for her birthday,tak pakai her phone on weekdays...weekends pun tak jugak only when she feels like texting her friends or my siblings:)

After this,I want to read the book I bought from the Pesta Buku titled SOLAT...interesting book..
Goodnight my blog..I'll blog again tomorrow about the changing of Science and Maths to Bahasa..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day