Lunching...

We went to have lunch at this place.Early lunch,orang pun belum ramai lagi.
Lil one and hubby loves it there.I ok aje..They all berdua la menang ,mana nak makan on a sunday usually:)

After that we went to Kl.I went to the Pavilion Supermarket coz I like it there.Hubby waited in the car..Lil one and I yang bergrocery shopping.

Lucky Lil one helps with carrying some stuffs.

Masuk kereta terasa panasnya.Ya Rabbi...Bagaimana panasnya di Makkah at this moment I wonder .Dugaan panas ni.Terik sungguh matahari hari ni.

Hubby said nak singgah office lama,nak ambil surat then after that mom text asking for Lil one.I said ok we will send her.

Dah sampai kat bawah tu ,i said to hubby,takkan la tak bawah buahtangan kok ya nak tinggal anak dengan Wan and Atok dia..

So we ordered mushroom pie and vegetarian currypuffs.



Got back home,I terush do laundry,now still in the washer.Good to hangdry the laundry coz the sun is still glaring.

Hubby is watching dvd and I am here reading:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

no more buying .no more stuff

lazy day